CUMSA Elections for 2021-2022
There are eight executive positions in the CU-MSA.
- Vice President Internal
- Vice President External
- Vice President Finance
- Vice President Services
- Vice President Student Life
- Vice President Communications
For more information regarding the Executive Body and the duties associated with each role, please see Article 5 of the CU-MSA Constitution attached here: CU-MSA Executive Duties
Candidates seeking an Executive Board position must:
- Be a CU-MSA council member for the 2020-2021 year.
- Have completed two academic terms on the CU-MSA Council (inclusive of the current term).
- Submit an application which will then go through an approval process from the outgoing executive board.
- Once applications have been submitted, each candidates application will be sent to each outgoing executive for approval. In order to proceed in the electoral process , the candidate must get approval of the outgoing executive of the position they are applying for and four other outgoing executives. In the case that the candidate does not get approval of the outgoing executive of the respective position, they must get approval from all the other outgoing executives.
Candidates interested in running for an executive position must fill out an application form and submit it by the indicated deadlines below. All approved applicants will then present their platform to the outgoing executive board and council, and internal elections among the executive board and council will follow.
Application form for President:
- Application Deadline: March, 7th 2021 at 11:59pm
Application form for Executive Board:
- Application Deadline: March, 14th 2021 at 11:59pm
For any questions, please contact the Chief Electoral Officer at email@example.com.