We are pleased to provide events for all Muslim students on campus. We offer on-campus social events, off-campus events and trips, sports events, brothers/sisters only events, and educational events, just to name a few. Join us for any upcoming dates and feel free to bring your friends too.
Note: This page is updated regularly. Please check back often and closer to the date of the event you are attending for the most recent details.
Join us for an evening ice cream social with loads of fun and a chance to meet us!
We hope to see you there insha’Allah!
Date: Friday, 8th September 2017
Time: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Where: 3rd floor Canal Building, Carleton University
Price: Free :) please come share the goodness!
CU-MSA is organizing a Wonderland trip as an end-of-summer special event. Come join us for an entire day of thrill rides, live entertainment, and more! As the event will follow a sharp schedule, participants are asked the arrive on time. When: Saturday, July 22nd 2017 Departure from Carleton University: 5:30AM (ETA to Canada’s Wonderland: 12:00PM) Departure from Canada’s Wonderland: 7:00PM (ETA to Carleton University: Midnight) Where: Canada’s Wonderland Price: $95 per person ($90 for members) Tickets can be purchased in two ways, online at our store or in-person at our tablings.
- Inclusivity and diversity
- Multi-generational dialogue
Prizes: $30 for the most voted picture in each category Guidelines:
- Participants must submit their pictures with their full name and number to email@example.com
- It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure that all photos upload successfully.
- Participants agree to consent the use of their images by the CU-MSA for both online and offline purposes as needed
- Photos must be original. Plagiarism will be subject to sanctions.
- Contest organisers may be required to make minor alterations to submitted photos (minimal cropping or resizing) for display purposes.
- You can submit only one photo per category, showcasing your experiences. The same photo may not be submitted to more than one category.
Submission deadline: Thursday, March 10th, 2017 Voting period: March 20-24, 2017 during IAW (Islamic Awareness Week) Winners announcement: Friday, March 24, 2017
- Skiing: $40 for members, $45 for non-members
- Snowboarding: $55 for members, $60 for non-members
- Lift pass (no equipment): $30
(N.B.: There are only 25 snowboarding tickets) To buy you tickets, payment deadline is February 10th:
- Ahmed Shaikh: 613-869-5661
- Sahra Omer: 613-710-2065
- Online: cumsa.ca/store
- E-transfer: firstname.lastname@example.org
CU-MSA is calling all artists and creative enthusiasts to pick up the paint brushes and design a new Mural for the CU-MSA. The design must follow the below guidelines:
- Must indicate vision of a “United Family in Faith”
- Must incorporate the CU-MSA logo and its colour
- Must be submitted in jpeg in standard size of 7″ by 11″
- No words in design beside “Carleton Muslim Student Association”. No derogatory designs will be accepted.The deadline for submission will be Dec 7 11:55 PM. The winner will be announced on December 27. The design will be painted by January-February 2017. The submissions should be sent to email@example.com with headline “Mural Design Competition”.
The deadline for submission will be January 3rd 2017 at 11:55 PM. The winner will be announced on January 5th 2017. The design will be painted by January-February 2017. The submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with headline “Mural Design Competition”.