Looking for a roommate? Check out the postings below or submit your own if you didn’t find what you were looking for!
The Roommates Service has helped young Muslim men and women — those new to the city and those returning to school — to find suitable accommodation in keeping with the requirements of their faith.
Brothers Roommate Requests:
Name: Ferhan Jamal
Price (per month): $356
Looking for a room-mate from January 1st 2019 (Ideal location for CarletonU/uOttawa/Algonquin students)
• Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
• Its a 2 bedroom apartment beside Smyth station (Address is 1755 Riverside Drive)
• Space for 1 person available (***on sharing basis***) 🏠
• Great location, close to Billings bridge and Hurdman
• 1 min walk to Bus station: DIRECT BUS to CarletonU (13min), uOttawa (14min), Algonquin (18min), South Keys, Downtown, St. Laurent, Kanata, o-train station (97, 98, 87, 88, 104, 106 etc) 🚌
• Bug-free apartment, neat, clean and spacious
• Tennis court, gym, card-operated laundry 24/7 🏋🎾
• Beautiful view of Downtown and Rideau River🌲
• No Lease necessary, but you can add your name to our current lease agreement if you want.
• Rent (including all utilities): $356💰
• Indoor parking extra for $70 (if you need it), space also available outside the building🚗
Name: Yousuf Moftah
Price (per month): $400-600
Hello, my name is yousuf and i’m new in ottawa and i need a place to stay for school, something near carleton U. Its urgent please. I started school and i dont have a place to stay i’m currently staying at airbnb.
Name: Salman Ahmed Mohammed
Price (per month): $300$-350$ including utilities
I am a student of Algonquin college looking for an accommodation ranging price 300$-350$/month inclusive of all the utilities precisely hydro, electricity, internet and insurance.
P. S. I have my own house insurance if you want to add me in a lease. And like to have a parking spot as well additional charges applicable.
Sisters Roommate Requests:
Name: Summaiya Farooq
Price (per month): $500
Hi! I have 2 unfurnished rooms available in a 5 bedroom townhouse located downtown on gladstone, only a few minutes walking to get the 7, and the 14 at our doorstep. Utilities and wifi are extra! It is a 12 month lease, with first and last required. Message me for any questions, or pictures.
Name: Carleton Student
Price (per month): $630
I am female graduate student, looking for a female roommate to share a two-bedroom apartment. Very close to Carleton university. Walking distance 15 minutes and less than 15 minutes by bus. The building is 1 minute to the bus stop. I am looking for a quiet, mature, clean and respectful female. I’m a very clean, organized & respectful individual. The rent is $630 all inclusive (Heat, hydro, water, high-speed internet, insurance). The apartment has a big kitchen (with microwave, large fridge and stove, dining table), and a living area. A very quiet place to live and focus on your studies if you are a student, or to relax after a long working day if you are working. The rent based on a month-to-month basis. Feel free to ask any questions regarding the room. Secure building (24 hours camera), new laundry machines installed recently, and open 24 hours. – Note: – No pets, no smoking and no alcohol. – No boyfriend or parties.
Post your Request
Please fill in your contact details, price-range, and have a brief description of your requirements and any additional information in the “Post Content” (e.g. phone number, address, etc.).
(N.B. For the “Post Title“, please specify if you are ‘Looking for a Place‘ or ‘Offering a Place‘.)