Looking for a roommate? Check out the postings below or submit your own if you didn’t find what you were looking for!
The Roommates Service has helped young Muslim men and women — those new to the city and those returning to school — to find suitable accommodation in keeping with the requirements of their faith.
Brothers Roommate Requests:
Looking for a room-mate from Sept 1st 2019 (Ideal location for CarletonU/uOttawa/Algonquin students)
Name: Ferhan Jamal
Price (per month): $412
Looking for a room-mate from September 1st 2019 (Ideal location for CarletonU/uOttawa/Algonquin students)
• Email me at email@example.com if interested.
• Its a 2 bedroom apartment beside Smyth station (Address is 1755 Riverside Drive)
• Space for 1 person available (***on sharing basis***) 🏠
• Great location, close to Billings bridge and Hurdman
• 1 min walk to Bus station: DIRECT BUS to CarletonU (13min), uOttawa (14min), Algonquin (18min), South Keys, Downtown, St. Laurent, Kanata, o-train station (97, 98, 87, 88, 104, 106 etc) 🚌
• Bug-free apartment, neat, clean and spacious
• Tennis court, gym, card-operated laundry 24/7 🏋🎾
• Beautiful view of Downtown and Rideau River🌲
• Rent (including all utilities): $412
• Indoor parking extra for $75 (if you need it), space also available outside the building🚗
Looking for a place to rent to live near Carleton university where I’ll be studying, I’m a practicing muslim would be good to have a fellow practicing roommate, nothing fancy or expensive just good studying area, kitchen utilities etc. Thanks. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or text 613 484 8744
Name: Mohammad D
Price (per month): $600 Max
I’m looking for a room to rent, that is close to Carleton University (preferably within one bus ride).
Or if there is a roommate looking for someone to rent an apartment with, then I’m interested.
What I look for in a place/roommate is cleanliness.
Email at: Mohammad.email@example.com
Or text: 8196655267
Name: Tawfik Abdelaziz
Price (per month): $500-700$ per month
I am an new resident in Ottawa I am waiting my acceptance letter from Carleton University, I am look to share a room or flat or if someone has as good dorm near or far from the Carleton campus, I am ready
Name: Khalid Barakat
Price (per month): $450-650
Salamualaykum brothers. Looking for place to rent with muslim brothers, needs to be near to Carleton university, looking to rent from sept-april 450-$650. Text/call 613 484 8744
Price (per month): $500-800 cad
Hello, I am looking for a place to stay nearby Ottawa university as that’s where I’ll be studying.
Time of arrival in Ottawa – September 1st
All utilities included (kitchen and internet )
No pets, no drinks(alcohol) or drugs.
Clean and organized person and can adjust with anyone.
Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Would he grateful for some help. Thank you
Sisters Roommate Requests:
Name: Hania Rajack
Price (per month): $505
1 room available in a 3 bedroom apartment for a summer sublet.
Bathroom shared with 1 other roommate.
Very close to Carleton University. Nice 20 mins walk to the university. 15 mins by bus and bus stop is found just outside the complex.
Indoor pool and sauna.
Close to Tim Hortons, Shoppers Drug Mart, McDonald’s, Farmers Pick grocery store.
Address: 1380 Prince of Wales Drive
Name: Swaiba Khan
Price (per month): $0+Hydro+Internet
Looking for a female roommate to share a an apartment at Lycee Place, from 1st September 2019. It is opposite to Lycee Claudel bus station. It is a very convenient location from both the universities (15 mins away by bus) and all the shopping malls. If interested, please inbox me for further details.
The rent would be $440+ hydro+internet.
Price (per month): $700
We are looking for a mature muslim female who is looking for accommodation starting August 1st. We have a beautiful home located in Alta Vista (close to the Faculty of Medicine and hospitals). The house is a 4-bedroom house with tons of natural light. We are students at the uOttawa faculty of medicine and are looking for a clean, mature and quiet female like ourselves to join us.
– 5 minutes drive to RGN, CHEO or the General Hospital
– 15-20 minutes bus ride to RGN, CHEO or the General Hospital
– 25 minutes bus ride to the uOttawa main campus (the 44 takes you directly)
– 30 minutes bus ride to Carleton
– Walking distance to grocery stores and stores that offer halal options.
The rent is 700$ ALL-INCLUSIVE!!
The house is a must see!!
Feel free to contact me at (514) 265-7604
Post your Request
Please fill in your contact details, price-range, and have a brief description of your requirements and any additional information in the “Post Content” (e.g. phone number, address, etc.).
(N.B. For the “Post Title“, please specify if you are ‘Looking for a Place‘ or ‘Offering a Place‘.)