Looking for a roommate? Check out the postings below or submit your own if you didn’t find what you were looking for!
The Roommates Service has helped young Muslim men and women — those new to the city and those returning to school — to find suitable accommodation in keeping with the requirements of their faith.
Brothers Roommate Requests:
Name: T K
Price (per month): $550
Salam, I am looking for a room either close to Algonquin College or Downtown.
This is for someone who recently arrived to Ottawa to study at Algonquin. Practising muslim and would prefer to find some like minded brothers.
For January 2019 occupancy or ASAP.
Name: Ferhan Jamal
Price (per month): $356
Looking for a room-mate from January 1st 2019 (Ideal location for CarletonU/uOttawa/Algonquin students)
• Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
• Its a 2 bedroom apartment beside Smyth station (Address is 1755 Riverside Drive)
• Space for 1 person available (***on sharing basis***) 🏠
• Great location, close to Billings bridge and Hurdman
• 1 min walk to Bus station: DIRECT BUS to CarletonU (13min), uOttawa (14min), Algonquin (18min), South Keys, Downtown, St. Laurent, Kanata, o-train station (97, 98, 87, 88, 104, 106 etc) 🚌
• Bug-free apartment, neat, clean and spacious
• Tennis court, gym, card-operated laundry 24/7 🏋🎾
• Beautiful view of Downtown and Rideau River🌲
• No Lease necessary, but you can add your name to our current lease agreement if you want.
• Rent (including all utilities): $356💰
• Indoor parking extra for $70 (if you need it), space also available outside the building🚗
Name: Yousuf Moftah
Price (per month): $400-600
Hello, my name is yousuf and i’m new in ottawa and i need a place to stay for school, something near carleton U. Its urgent please. I started school and i dont have a place to stay i’m currently staying at airbnb.
Sisters Roommate Requests:
Name: Summaiya Farooq
Price (per month): $500
Hi! I have 2 unfurnished rooms available in a 5 bedroom townhouse located downtown on gladstone, only a few minutes walking to get the 7, and the 14 at our doorstep. Utilities and wifi are extra! It is a 12 month lease, with first and last required. Message me for any questions, or pictures.
Name: Carleton Student
Price (per month): $630
I am female graduate student, looking for a female roommate to share a two-bedroom apartment. Very close to Carleton university. Walking distance 15 minutes and less than 15 minutes by bus. The building is 1 minute to the bus stop. I am looking for a quiet, mature, clean and respectful female. I’m a very clean, organized & respectful individual. The rent is $630 all inclusive (Heat, hydro, water, high-speed internet, insurance). The apartment has a big kitchen (with microwave, large fridge and stove, dining table), and a living area. A very quiet place to live and focus on your studies if you are a student, or to relax after a long working day if you are working. The rent based on a month-to-month basis. Feel free to ask any questions regarding the room. Secure building (24 hours camera), new laundry machines installed recently, and open 24 hours. – Note: – No pets, no smoking and no alcohol. – No boyfriend or parties.
Post your Request
Please fill in your contact details, price-range, and have a brief description of your requirements and any additional information in the “Post Content” (e.g. phone number, address, etc.).
(N.B. For the “Post Title“, please specify if you are ‘Looking for a Place‘ or ‘Offering a Place‘.)