Looking for a roommate? Check out the postings below or submit your own if you didn’t find what you were looking for!
The Roommates Service has helped young Muslim men and women — those new to the city and those returning to school — to find suitable accommodation in keeping with the requirements of their faith.
Brothers Roommate Requests:
Price (per month): $550
I am looking for someone to take over the lease for my room. The room is part of a 2-bedroom townhouse located around Meadowlands/Hogan, it includes a kitchen, shared bathroom, living and dining rooms as well as a basement with laundry. The room is available ASAP.
Name: Yacine A
Price (per month): $500
Asalamualaikum wrahmatullahi wabarakaatu!
Looking for a clean and respectful Muslim student to join other brothers attending Carleton starting May 2020 inshallah.
House is located at Kintyre Private, Ottawa, and is close to Carleton University. The house is near Meadowlands and Prince of Wales in Carleton Heights.
Utilities Included: Heat, Water, Hydro, and Wifi.
Fully furnished, hardwood floor, fridge, stovetop, washer and dryer.
Bedrooms are on the 2nd floor of the 4-bedroom house. 2 Bathrooms.
No smokers, no pets.
Car parking also available. Please inquire if needed.
Reach out for more information. Jazakallahu Kheiran!
Price (per month): $650
Young professional revert looking for shared accommodation with other devout brothers.
Name: Ferhan Jamal
Price (per month): $422
• Its a 2 bedroom apartment beside Smyth station (1755 Riverside Drive/ 1755 Frobisher Lane)
• Space for 1 person available (on sharing basis) 🏠
• Great location, close to Billings bridge and Hurdman
• 1 min walk to Bus station: DIRECT BUS to CarletonU (13min), uOttawa (14min), Algonquin (18min), South Keys, Downtown, St. Laurent, Kanata, o-train station (97, 98, 87, 88, 104, 106 etc) 🚌
• Bug-free apartment, neat, clean and spacious
• Tennis court, gym, card-operated laundry 24/7 🏊 🏋️ 🎾
• Beautiful view of Downtown and Rideau River 🌲
• Rent (including all utilities): $422 💰
• Indoor parking extra for $75 (if you need it), space also available
outside the building free of cost which is a best option for summer and fall. 🚗
• Move in by May 1st 2020 (dates can be flexible)
• Male only.
• For more information, contact me at email@example.com
Sisters Roommate Requests:
Name: Nada Hendawy
Price (per month): $$ 550
Looking for a female roommate to share a an appartement, from November 2019. It has bus stop directly in front of the building It is a very convenient location from both the universities (20 mins away by bus), please inbox me for further details.
Close to Tim Hortons, Shoppers Drug Mart, McDonald ‘ s, Farmers Pick grocery store, Freshcho, dollarama, Address : 1186-meadowlands drive east.
Price (per month): $0
I am looking for a room/ accomodation from May-August 2020. I am a quiet Muslim Sister. No partying, drinking, smoking, and I dont have any pets. My budget is anywhere from $500-650. Please get back to me if you are looking for a roomate!
JazakAllah Khair 🙂
Price (per month): $600
A room is available for rent from may to august ( furnished)or if you are looking for longer(unfurnished )then December.
Located on inverness and meadowlands . Bus routes for 86 and 111 right at the front entrance.
Peaceful and quite neighbours and family oriented neighbourhood . 1 room available in a two bedroom town home . Inhome washer and dryer.
Post your Request
Please fill in your contact details, price-range, and have a brief description of your requirements and any additional information in the “Post Content” (e.g. phone number, address, etc.).
(N.B. For the “Post Title“, please specify if you are ‘Looking for a Place‘ or ‘Offering a Place‘.)