There are 9 Executive Board positions available for the 2018-2019 year.
- Vice President External
- Vice President Internal
- Vice President Finance
- Vice President Student Life
- Vice President Services
- Vice President Marketing
- Vice President Multimedia
For the president position:
- You have to have served 2-terms (semesters) or more in the CUMSA council
- You have to get 6 out of 8 approvals from the current executive team.
For the other Executive positions:
- You have to have served 2-terms or more in the CUMSA council
- you have to get:
- 5 out of 8 approvals from the current executive team in case the outgoing executive of the position you are running for approved your nomination OR
- 7 out of 8 approvals from the current executive team in case the outgoing executive of the position you are running for did NOT approved your nomination.
Please note that the nomination & voting process for this year is going to be online. After filling the respective application forms below, your name, the position you are running for, along with your platform and qualification will be sent to the current executive team to approve. You will be notified afterwards of the result of your nomination.
*Candidates interested in running for a Vice-President Internal position will fill out the application form, all approved applicants will then present their platform to the outgoing internal committee, and internal elections among the internal committee will follow.
Your platform along with your qualifications will be submitted through the application form link below. After your nomination is approved, your platform will be posted here in the website.
- Saturday 24/2/2018: Application process for all positions starts.
- Wednesday 28/2/2018 at 11:59 pm: Application Deadline for President position.
- Saturday 3/3/2018 at 6:00 pm: Town hall for presidential candidates is held.
- Saturday 3/3/2018 at 10:00 pm: Voting for president candidates open.
- Monday 5/3/2018 at 11:59 pm: Voting for president candidates deadline.
- Wednesday 7/3/2018 at 11:59 pm: Application deadline for executive positions.
- Friday 9/3/2018 at 6:30 pm: Town hall for executive candidates.
- Friday 9/3/2018 at 10:00 pm: Voting for executive candidates opens
- Monday 12/3/2018 at 11:59 pm: Voting for executive candidates deadline.
Application forms open Saturday 24/2/2018.
For the presidential nomination form, please click here. Deadline is Wednesday 28/2/2018 at 11:59 pm.
For the other executive positions nomination form, please click here. Deadline is Wednesday 7/3/2018 at 11:59 pm.
For any questions regarding the Executive Board elections, please contact the Chief Electoral Officer, Aiman Al-akbari, at firstname.lastname@example.org. All the best